Friday, May 29, 2009

Hallelujah! One Week of relief!


Praise God!!! I was called by the Veteran's Administration yesterday and they cancelled the Lumbar Puncture for Today! So I am very relieved! Although next Thursday we have to go for MORE test and then the dreaded LP on Next Friday!


All prayers will be appreciated...as I am so scared of this thing. I know the actual procedure, I will be numbed in the back, but the spinal headache afterwards is what I REALLY want to avoid!


I hope to be able to write a wonderful Praise report after the fact, giving God and all my prayer partners the Glory!


I will miss G's 8th grade graduation and this will be the first of his graduations that I have ever missed. Those things with my grandchildren matter so much to me, milestones. I know G will understand as he has the most tender of hearts and will know I really wanted to be there instead of at the Hospital.

No comments: